Registration and admission
Requirments of registration and admission
I. Application for Admission
1. Complete the admission application.
2. Parent/guardian and student must come to the school.
3. Admission to Kindergarten and Grade One is based upon the age limits announced by the Ministry of Education.
II. Registration Requirements
1. Successfully passing the admission assessment /interview.
2. Providing the following documents:
• Four recent photographs (size: 4x6 cm)
• Photocopy of the child’s birth certificate (The original birth certificate is required to check accuracy of photocopy)
• Photocopy of the vaccinations record as per the Ministry of Health’s requirements.
• For Saudi students, the family ID document that clearly mentions the student’s name is required.
• For Non-Saudi students, photocopy of passport, Iqama and print out from Absher are required.
• Student health record from previous school(s).
• Copy of the father/guardian’s employment confirmation letter.
• Copy of Father (Guardian) passport and Iqama.
• Student coming from abroad should have Final Report Card or Equivalency Certificate attested from the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Saudi Embassy or Saudi Culture Center in the country where the student is coming from.
• All original final report cards from previous school(s) (For Grade 2 to onwards)
• Original leaving certificate from the previous school(s)
3. Father/Guardian is required to read and sign the Registration Form.
4. Parent/Guardian has to pay the SR 2000 as advance payment before the assessment/ interview.
5. Settle the school fees if the student has been admitted.