Al Hussan International School Yanbu has activated the World Quality Day 2018 on Thursday, November 22, 2018.
We were honored to host the supervisor of the quality and measuring performance Mrs. Suhail Atarji, Mrs. Nadiah AlGhamdi and Ms. Abeer AlGhamdi.
The program started with recitation of Quran, followed by the Saudi national
anthem. After that, we presented a video about the quality in education and the quality in Al Hussan International Schools. Grade 5 students gave a speech about the World Quality Day 2018. AHISY honored the participants in the success of this event from the teachers and the students. Certificates of appreciation were presented to them.
Different corners and activities about the quality were prepared by the teachers.
Those corners are:
- Quality from the Islamic Aspect. In this corner, the teacher gave students information about the Islamic ethics. She encouraged them to concern about the environment, doing volunteer works, helping each other and respecting others.
- Quality in Belonging to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In this corner, the teachers highlighted the quality of the Holy Mosques and the quality of healthcare in Saudi Arabia.
• Quality of Education. The teachers provided educational activities and Science experiments.
• Quality and Creativity. In this corner, the teachers prepared a city framework to the students. The students had the chance to try the interior designing and designed beautiful rooms.
• Quality of Learning with Entertainment. The teachers provided educational puzzles and games.
• Quality of Life. The teachers gave the students suggestions on how to have a healthy lifestyle. They provided healthy food for the students and encouraged them to always be healthy.
• Messages about the Quality and Accreditation. Students and teachers passed by the corner and left different messages about the quality.
The event went successfully and attained the requirements.