1. Obtain the introductory package from the School Reception for an initial overview of
Al-Hussan International Schools.
2. Meet with the Registrar for more information about the school and the completion of the documents required for registration.
3. Make an appointment with the Deputy Director for information about the school curriculum and other academic issues.
4. Bring in the following completed documents and forms and give to the Registrar:
- Application form.
- Two recent photographs – passport size.
- Original Birth Certificate (for student seeking admission in KG-1 to KG-3 and G-1).
- 2 Copies of Health Certificate (immunization record)
- 1 Copies of Saudi Arabian National Identification Card or Residence Permit. (Iqama)
- 1 Copies of Passport for mother, father and child showing first entry Visa.
- Original leaving certificate and report card from last school attended with the most recent marks for any student who is seeking admission to Grade 2 onwards.
- Students transferring from one region to another within Saudi Arabia must have their reports cards attested by the MOE of the region they are leaving.
- Students coming from abroad should get the report card attested by Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Saudi Embassy of their country prior to enrollment.
- 1 Copies of Report Card.
- 1 Copies of Leaving Certificate.
- 1 Copies of Father’s employment confirmation letter.
- A map showing residence with address and telephone number *.
- Emergency telephone numbers and person to contact *.
* The School must be notified immediately of any changes.
5. Pay the Registration Fee. Registration fees are non-refundable.
Please note that payment of the SR 500 registraion fee entitles prospective students to sit the placement test only, it does not guarantee acceptance.
6. Sign up for the Placement Test.
7. Prospective students take the Placement Test.
8. Parents, student and administration meet (if necessary) to discuss the Placement Test results.
9. Sign the guarantee form.
10. Pay fees to the Accounting Office.
NB: Children are considered registered only upon payment of a full term fees, upon the receipt by the school of the required documentation, and once placement has been finalised.