The philosophy of this document has been derived from the broad philosophy of the school system, taking care of the fact that every individual is unique, belonging to different cultural backgrounds and has to be prepared for the challenging environment at university.
We endeavour to be a regional network of high quality international schools with an uncompromising commitment in our role to prepare students with the skills necessary to be able to continue their education in reputable international institutions. We strive to offer an educational environment where students are exposed to the latest technology and teaching methods by fully qualified educators in a facility that has been specifically equipped for this purpose.
Al-Hussan International Schools are committed to providing high-quality education for all students through an internationally recognized curriculum in a disciplined, safe, nurturing and positive learning environment.
That every student has a unique learning style.
- In using a variety of student-centered teaching and assessment techniques to build on each students’ learning style
- In creating a climate of high expectation for success from all stakeholders.
- That our students will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and skills, using high-order thinking and problem solving techniques.
- In preparing students to become well rounded young people, ready to meet the challenges in an ever-changing world.
- That students will be able to transfer to other countries and/or systems, schools or universities, knowing that a firm foundation in knowledge, skills and values have been acquired.
- In professional development which leads to life-long learning
- In parents as partners in improving students’ learning.
- That the school has a collaborative responsibility with the community.
- That the health and safety of our students is the responsibility of all stakeholders.
- That our students should develop an appreciation, tolerance, compassion and respect for the rights and cultures of all people.
- That the multi-cultural diversity of our students is an asset.
- In honouring the Universal Declaration of Human Rights by not discriminating against anyone on the basis of race, colour, sex, language, religion, national or social origin or other status.